Friday, January 2, 2009

Welcome

I enjoy reading blogs but have never had the desire to create one since I already had a website. After spending a couple of hours updating it, my husband informed me that it wouldn't publish to the web for some reason and that I would need to find a better (modernized) way to post to the web. So here I am! I'll try to put a lot of my old website stuff on here to make everyone happy.

Please excuse my inexperience at blogging techniques as I'm new at this and don't have a lot of free time to learn. I'd rather spend my time with my children or I'm too busy cooking, cleaning or scrapbooking.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you are blogging now. You are great at it all ready! I appreciate the fact that you don't have a bunch silly crap everywhere and a template that makes it impossible - or at least unpleasantly difficult - to read. This blog is officially "Kim Approved."

    ReplyDelete